If you weren’t able to attend the show yesterday, there’s still plenty of great content to enjoy on the third day of Euro Bus Expo 2016.
Today’s Master Class Theatre highlights include (in running order):
- The Bus Services Bill: Andrew Jones, MP, transport minister for Buses, Department for Transport
- Expanding the low emission bus market in the UK: Gloria Esposito, head of projects, Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership
- Introducing the new 12-sided £1 coin
Julie Mason, industry communications manager, The Royal Mint; and Rhodri Ryland, industry liaison manager, The Royal Mint
- Rolling out contactless payments – the journey so far: Martin Dean, managing director, Bus Development, The Go-Ahead Group plc
- Accessing our cities – Park & Ride, making them work (ATCO): Richard Smith, Bath & NE Somerset Council; and Nicola Phillips, Bristol City Council, UK
The full exhibitor list is available online at www.eurobusxpo.com/why-visit/exhibitor-list.
For the latest exhibitor news, please visit www.eurobusxpo.com/exhibitor-press-releases.
Euro Bus Expo is open from 9.30am until 4pm today at the NEC Birmingham (last entry 3pm).